Thursday, October 26, 2006

555 Nude Album Covers



Ive been super busy the past few days, so as a result I havent had much going on here, and tonite when I tried to do a few posts I was getting an Internal Error message for all Blogger.com pages, total bullshit....So I watched a movie. Stir Crazy, with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor....Freaking amazing!! So now I am off to bed and I notice Blogger is working again, but I need sleep, so I leave you instead with this funny little treat:

Just as the title states, a list of 555 nude album covers. Many of these covers you will not recognize. Many you will completely recognize and may even own. Some will make you wonder why they were included and others will make you want to cover your eyes and think happy thoughts instead. Either way, I am sure you will find enjoyment seeing all the sick and funny record covers that have come out over time. None of this stuff is gonna sell in Wal-Mart, thats for sure.

Highlights (besides the extremely sexy cover above) are the Dwarves albums, specifically "Blood Guts & Pussy", but they are all crazy and funny. Two extreme covers still have me questioning what actually constitutes "artwork": Aminion's The Embodiment of Blasphemy and Latex's Hammerfuck, they are both completely outrageous. I am also a fan of the original ACDC cover for Sink the Pink. Props must also go to the original Electric Ladyland cover from everyones favorite guitar god, Jimi Hendrix. I can think of one thats missing and that the original Slow, Deep and Hard cover from Type O Negative. If youve seen that one, then you know what I'm talking about.

So, let me know which ones you like best and tomorrow I have alot of stuff coming, get psyched, and have fun with the nude album covers....not too much fun though

^_~

1 Comments:

Blogger blend77 said...

fuck yeah....what about the original Origin of the Feces cover that you had?? that shit was messed up! didnt they change it to a green skeleton or something...haha!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home