Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bread and Circuits



If you liked Please Inform the Captain This is a Hijack, then you will like Bread and Circuits even more. If you didnt like Please Inform the Captain This is a Hijack, then you will definitely like Bread and Circuits more. Helmed by the same guy, Mike Kirsch, DIY political punk dude, and thats exactly what you'll find here. Frantic, blazing politico punk on WAX!...or on some coded mp3 format, but whatever, its all the same when its in your ears. Let the revolution start....wait its already over. RE-LIVE THE REVOLUTION!!!

Be a good consumer and drop by the ebullition website where you can learn more about how many bands Mike Kirsch has and place bets on how long his newest band will last.
HA! I make funny.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog. One problem with this archive though - the filename 'S:T' contains a colon and cannot be unrared by WinRAR. I'll check when I get home if it works on Linux, but you might want to reup. I'm looking forward to it as I loved Please Inform The Captain!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I am such a nerd, I fixed the rar file by opening it with a text editor and changing S:T to S-T. And I'm glad I did because this album is great. Thanks again.

1:36 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

thanks for the info...

glad to see you figured it out, it is a great album...did i add the split with member of alfonsin?

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. Love it - thanks!

11:57 AM  
Blogger blend77 said...

no prob. ^_~

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home