Saturday, January 13, 2007

...busy daze

Life in 07 has picked up quickly. It seems as if I entered the new year with nothing to do, and then all of a sudden I have too much to do. Such is the case in life, and I welcome the movement. As well as that, I am finding that I am aquiring more records than I have time or inspiration to write a proper review for. There are too many good bands releasing music these days. Its hard enough to keep with up with a small portion let alone a multiplicity of genres. Plus theres work, as always. I am currently working as a graphic designer for kidswear, making cute litte drawings of polar bears, penguins and snowflakes...yes, snowflakes motherfucker, what! I am also resuming work on a t-shirt label that a good friend and I had begun late last fall. It is called Bleach and it will feature all handmade artwork by myself and my partner. There is a website coming along the way to promote and sell our propaganda. For now I have a few shots of the first group we did. We have a few more graphics and colorways we're working on. Details to follow. Let me know what you think... ^_^











My girlfriend and I also bought a dog. His name is Mo and hes a chihuahua. My girlfriend loves chis and now so do I. ^_^ All smiles here. He's really fun and suprisingly smart and he can hear really well. I am gonna train him to snowboard with me.


Isn't he special?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice doggy! i really dig the design on the first shirt. i like the way that the constellation of the instruments and symbols in the middle also form a skull wearing an eye patch.

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you da man, great shirts i will definitely buy one. cute dog. love your work keep it up, great taste in music.

12:57 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

^_^ !!!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those're some great designs, is it an online thing or what? I'd definately buy one, the shirts look rad.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate and sympathize on designing for a
children's label. I'm a graphic designer for a
children's product company myself. Doing "cute" all day can take it's toll. Good luck with the shirts! Looks like you shouldn't have a problem selling them. I dig the "green daisy" one myself.
Thanks for your time and effort!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, those are some rocking prints you have there. When do you think they'll be up for sale?

6:58 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

thanks alot guys.

they will be on sale in a month or so, if we are swift. we make them all by hand right now, so each one is subtly unique, but it takes a little longer...

i'll keep you all posted on the happenings of the shirts...we have a few extra designs we are working on.

peace and thanks again!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! very awesome shirts!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great design! Especially the green one.

I'm looking forward to the homepage.

R

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I do to get this beautifull T-shirts if I'am in Argentina? Thanks!

8:18 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

we will have a website...though their were some snags with both of our jobs ending, and fashion shows and other crap....we will resume again and i will post more info...

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last shirt is very nice :)

12:01 AM  
Blogger Dany said...

do you have a mailing list for your tees? i'd like to buy some. i'll be in new york this weekend if you need some taken off your hands

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home