Saturday, February 24, 2007

Iconoclast - Discography (Request)



I'll keep this short. I havent listened to this much in recent years, but it is a worthy submission into the early hardcore/ screamo scene. Iconoclast had a frantic chaotic approach that at the time was very new in the hardcore scene and was only being used by a handful of San Diego bands like Heroin and later the Swing Kids and a few eastern bands like Merel and Frail. I believe this was release on the Ebullition label (Check the sidelinks).

I dont have any Econochrist, so good luck on your search...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best Iconoclast songs are on only vinyl release double 7" split with german Abyss, only three songs but it rocks excellent emo core noise rock. I think it is hard to find now.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home