Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stoopid Cat says...



WTF!!! I can completely understand the June of 44 links being taken down. Maybe Touch and Go is cracking down on these things. Who knows. I completely respect that. What really pisses me off, is the fact that the Boris Live Archives were taken down!!!

THEYRE OUT OF PRINT!!!!


Not only are they out of print, but they are being sold on eBay for around $100.
So whoever took that link down, is either an eBay whore who wants us to pay him some inflated amount or someone who has no idea what their doing.

Please explain why you took down the Boris link for violating terms of service. Its not like I'm selling it. And its not like the recording is that good, and its certainly not worth $100....so please explain.

Otherwise, I hope everyone is happy and living life to the fullest.
Weather is getting nice here in NYC and I have actually left my house!! I know, amazing.

Keep stopping by and keep saying high.

Peace.
Blend77

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weather's great in england too, believe it or not. thanks a lot for the ulver post, great stuff.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait - not ulver, envy (!crazy confusion!)

thanks all the same.

4:44 AM  
Blogger blend77 said...

ur welcome ^_^

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home