Monday, April 16, 2007

some "Newness"....

Again, life is a busy son-of-a-bitch. Sorry to all who frequent here, it is not for lack of care that I make fewer posts, only the ebb and flow of one reality to the next.
Since these posts are always in descending order, by the time you read this part you will have realized about the new posts I will put up shortly...

You will notice I didnt write much on them. Again, not for lack of care. I just dont have the time and I wanted to post them up for your enjoyment.

A few more things, and then pictures...

1. I fixed the Six Organs link below. I had mistakenly put the same link twice. The new link is for the untitled CD-R which contains a bunch of shorter, simpler songs of Ben and his guitar. With the exception of Hazy SF from the Golden Apples of the Sun compilation I have not heard any of these songs before. If anyone has any info on this CD, please let me know. Otherwise they are very good songs and should please fans of his folkier stuff.

2. I will NOT be posting anymore Touch and Go records or Quarter-Stick records releases. It seems they have all been taken down and as a result I believe that either someone from Touch and GO visits my blog, or they have a full-time employee whos job it is to search out any and all links and have them terminated. I have not received any notice from the label itself, but in case you are watching, my apologies and I will not be offering the links I find for your releases. I am a good customer of theirs and will continue to be and will prompt you to purchase all albums from them as they are all in my "Top" list. This list includes Don Cab, Rodan and June of 44....Trust me, you should just buy them.

3. Well, I am not sure I intended to have a three, but I guess nows a good time to show you some pictures...

for starters, my dog is cuter than all other dogs on the planet. There may, in fact, be cuter dogs in other star systems, but this remain irrelevant for our discussion.


Here is Mo hanging out in my sweatpants...(that may be a pair of underwear on the ground in the background. I swear i ts not mine. Pinks not my color.)


Here is Mo at top-speed on our roof. The lil fucker can run. Check out that form.


Here is Mo with the eerie green glow along with my lovely Lara.


On a recent expedition to Williamsburg I spied this and thought it was pretty cool.


This is the view from my roof in Brooklyn. I was gonna put all 5 pics together to show you the expansiveness of the view. It goes from Way uptown all the way to downtown Brooklyn. But I messed up the spacing. I will do it right next time and show you the whole view. Just imagine this view with 4 more pics added for distance. For reference: The Empire State building is on 34th st, the left side of the pic is around 23rd st and the slanted top building on the far right is around 59th st.


And here is that same view at night, with a little motion added, cuz Im a geek and I love the way motion and light work in cameras. I have hundreds of these motion pics, and maybe I will start a site one day for them. Anyway, the highest point is the Empire State Building...

Thats all I got. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home