Monday, April 16, 2007

Warning - The Strength to Dream (1999)



Warning are a traditional Doom Metal band from the UK. I do not know much about the band, and in fact am not a huge fan of traditional Doom. For some reason, I keep coming back to this though. It is sloooowwwww. Surely heavy, and depressing as hell. The guy has a great voice, and the band is great. It seems to garner alot of praise, though it seems they are not very well known. That may just be me though. Five very long songs of depressive Gloom and Doom. Choice.

Miskatonic Foundation

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch! I've been looking for this album for a month. Once I've had their second full-length "Watching From a Distance" I knew I'd want more of that stuff.
Keep metal alive

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home