Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Blog w/ Underdog as the Inaugural Post




Luciferyellow, a long time ZAFP reader and contributor has started his own blog. he has great knowledge of the scenes of times past and he has a great taste in a wide variety of music.

His new blog is called Prediction-Error-Signal and his inaugural post is the epic and mighty Vanishing Point by none other than Underdog. Other than listening to a friends copy of Revelations Demos album I really never knew much else about Underdog. Even being the HUGE Into Another fan I am and having skateboarded most of my life I somehow never really got deep into Underdog.

How?! I dont know. Thats not important. What is important is that you go over to PES and read Luciferyellow's post and book mark the site for future awesomeness. He also has the OG artwork for this beast. And trust us, its a beast.

This has been a ZAFP broadcast.

[end]

1 Comments:

Blogger luciferyellow said...

Ah, uhmm, eehh, thanks, I guess. You can't see it on the interwebs, but I am blushing pretty hard right now. So I better go and work on the future awesomeness...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home