Thursday, March 22, 2007

Updates!!!



HAHAHA!!!

So fucking cheesy. I couldnt resist. Now that I've got at least some of your attention, I would like to direct you to the links on the sidebar....right there to the left....or right, whatever....if you do enough circles and loops they become the same thing...



...so, what was I saying?

OH! I made a bunch of updates...on the right. (or was it the left?) I punched in a whole bunch of new blogs, great ones, like Below the Rust, Blood is Truth and, well, no offense if I didnt mention you, but you get the point. They are all blogs that I frequent. I dont feel like linking up all the blogs here (thats why theyre in the sidebar) so you'll just have to get down and dirty and explore. Trust me though: all worth your time.

I also added a number of record labels that have released alot of my favorite records. I am sure I forgot a bunch, and I will update them as I remember them, but for now its looking like a pretty good list. Covers everything from Hardcore to Punk, from Indie to Doom, from Post-Rock to, ummm, Pre-Rock (?)

AND! I also added a number of Art sites, be it blogs, companies or design firms. I am a graphic designer by trade, so art is a big part of my life, and I intended to do more art reports and the like, but they require me to actually say worthwhile things as opposed to throwing out adjectives like Disgusting, Hellacious, and Throbbing and comparing things to anuses and aquatic death....or even worse...Awesome! I think we need to retire that word for a good year. Im gonna bring back "Rad" and "Gnarly". I think its about time...

So, as I rant away, make sure to check all those links. If you have a blog, shoot it through and I'll toss it on the ole sidebar and if you are an artist or have an artist you think I should check out, drop me a link and if I am in agreeance, then we'll give that damn sidebar a run for its money.

Besides a few more albums I am completely getting wet over right now, I am going to actually post some art from a great guy who makes some fierce pandas, Angry Woebots. This weekend though. I am in no mood to compose my thoughts in any serious way.

And...here is me and the wonder-puppy Dr. Mo Zizz. Hes not a real doctor. He just sells pharmaceuticals on the black market. Im trying to get him to stop. Kids these days.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're pretty fine.

11:45 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

thanks. i hope youre a girl. but if not, thats cool. thanks anyway.

^_^

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds rad
Thanks for keeping my link up

9:30 AM  
Blogger mr.A said...

...Does Dr. Mo Zizz do overseas orders, say to Holland?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Thanks for the link and the mention dude....

Love your blog as well.

Cheers!!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog brings the lolz.

12:09 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

hahah! lawlz.

mo is a comedian too.

6:04 PM  
Blogger roxana said...

yes hi--

one, you are excellent.
two, do you have any more toe?
three, "gnarly" is the only word i ever use: "what's up, roxy?" "oh, hey, gnarly." "THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE WHAT"

4:09 PM  
Blogger leela said...

so cute - that anyonmous person better back off haha!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home