Friday, June 01, 2007

Holy shit...

I am busy!

So sorry to not be around. I made a bunch of promises to up all the stuff Proven Hollow had given me, and now I have the turntable adapter so I can rip my vinyl, but I havent even been able to use it.

It is my 2 year anniversary with Lara tonight. I am taking her to this neat outdoor restaurant in SOHO... If its nice this weekend I may find myself biking all over the city again.

Last weekend Lara and I biked from Bushwick, Brooklyn to Prospect Park via the Williamsburg Bridge and then the Brooklyn Bridge. Amazing times... Then Sunday we biked into Queens and went over the Queensboro Bridge over to Central Park. We biked around the park. Another amazing time. Both times we bought our dog Mo, who had an amazing time. Then on Monday we biked all the way to Coney Island. It was a super long journey but totally worth it...

We hung on the beach, no swimming of course (haha! dont EVER swim at Coney Island. Yuck!) and then decided we wanted to ride the infamous Cyclone rollercoaster. The Cyclone is legendary. It has been around since the 20's and is made of wood, and I had heard many rumours that it is the scariest rollercoaster ever. Well.....It is....It is completely terrifying!!!

We had the last seat which you can feel lifiting off the tracks on at least 10 occasions! You know how they take pictures of roller coaster riders? Well our pictures were hilarious. I wish we purchased them, cuz both of us were holding on for dear life. HAHA!!

When we walked away my knees were shaky, my head felt stirred up and I couldnt speak very well. I think riding the Cyclone is like having sex, but without the orgasm. You just get the wobbly knees and stupid head. haha!!

We hung in Coney for a bit longer, and then it was back to home and chillin on the roof drinking rum. Not a bad weekend if I must say.

Well, I must got to lunch.... We will reconvene sometime this weekend.

Peace.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mang, I'm uploading born against to mediafire right now...it's the s/t album, nine patriotic hymns, and a split. stand by for link.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, here is the link for the s/t born against album...
http://www.mediafire.com/?fntzzyzzwbw

i will have the other two up in a minute..

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh...here is born against's other album and a split 7"
http://www.mediafire.com/?cbvvdbyumew

4:36 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

you. fucking. rock. !.

thanks so much papstar!

i'll post these up too..

5:25 PM  
Blogger proven hollow said...

glad to hear you have better shit to do than being on the internets!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problem blend!
I get bored alot at work....it gives me something to do.

and thank you for everything also!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 1st born against 7" is up on 7inchpunk.com

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

biking, huh? no biking today because of the rain :( what's up with this summer?!

but abilene fits perfect with this weather, so thanks again!

11:18 AM  
Blogger blend77 said...

the internets is cool, but real life is better.... sorry to hear about the rain kmss. the weather here has been steadily rising in temp....

i am going for another bike ride today...i'll be around before the weekends over...

maize, thanks for the heads up to that 7"...

12:10 PM  
Blogger stevenedge said...

hey blend77 i didnt know how else to contact you so i thought i would just leave a message in yur comments.

i wanted to thank you for linking to my blog Salinas Hardcore. really appreciate it. ill be adding you to the small list of sites ive accumulated as well.

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spitboy-True Self Revealed

http://www.mediafire.com/?63121jgjatd

5:05 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

maize you are awesome....

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no prob....

is that RLTSOT dicography goin up soon? wink wink.

9:52 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

yep, right now.. ^_^

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home