Friday, October 19, 2007

Error (2004)


















Error - S/T
Get out your glow sticks, JNCO jeans, acid and blue hair dye my friends because we are going down an incredibly techno lane. I am not going to lie, as a somewhat fan of certain electronica acts, I cannot get into techno. I can't dance, I don't take hard drugs, constant repetition of a certain noise makes me go insane and... well... I live in fucking IOWA! So that being said it is quite the oddity that I enjoy this band. Comprised of members of Nine Inch Nails (Atticus Ross), Bad Religion (Brett Gurewitz) and the Dillenger Escape Plan (Greg Puciato), this is a match made in heaven. Due to the probably hectic schedule of all the "main" bands, this side project seems to have received little attention over the years which is actually quite a shame. Musically, this band lies somewhere inbetween Mr. Bungle, Nine Inch Nails and any nameless/faceless hardcore punk group. If you're up for an interesting playlist, download this and play away.

7 Comments:

Blogger gabbagabbahey said...

I remember the Error remix of the Transplant's 'Quick Death' being quite good... this isn't really my kind of music at all, but I won't say it's not enjoyable!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this was pretty interesting to listen to. definitely a shake up from what's been posted recently =).

9:48 AM  
Blogger iRK said...

this is freaking fantastic!! i love this EP!! thanks for posting this!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger lainobeltz said...

New music blog
http://muzhika.blogspot.com/

5:49 AM  
Blogger METRO/SEA said...

whoa, i designed that album a long time ago. hahaha

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please upload again and send me a email all.mathcore@gmail, thank you so much

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can U please re upload this album?, thanx, U rock!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home