Friday, October 19, 2007

Ray and Porcell (unreleased)
























Ray and Porcell lost 7"
Someone a while back asked for this in a comment a while back and here at Zen we like giving back so here it is. This is honestly one of the weirdest "youth crew" albums ever. It isn't really a wonder why this wasn't released in this format because, well back in the 80's you couldn't do so much with a drum machine that you can now. But what IS a wonder is why they didn't put out these songs with a real drummer once Shelter got together. Oh well, no use dwelling on a question we'll never have an answer for so here you have it! Ray and Porcell in one of the oddest internet rarities I've ever laid eyes (ears?) on.

11 Comments:

Blogger OUR FUCKING BOUNDARIES. said...

i actually still have this seven inch..one of the few i kept. i will try to scan it to show the awesome bro-down between Ray & Porcell. I dont own a record player though, so it will be nice to hear again...

10:22 PM  
Blogger OUR FUCKING BOUNDARIES. said...

well, DUHHH


http://www.myspace.com/rayandporcell

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unreleased? Hardly. This came out on Revelation. I believe it was post-YOT & pre-Shelter.

You can still buy it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Porcell/dp/B000000TB4

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff Chord said...

Oh shit my bad! Haha I don't know as much about this as I thought. I was always told that it was unreleased.

2:10 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

yeah, its got the cover of Ray and Porcell looking out a window or something... haha.. i actually never listened to this record... even though i LOVED shelter at the time..

8:37 AM  
Blogger erik anarchy said...

Amazing tunes and some of Cappo's finest lyrical moments. After years of regular listening I got so used to the drum machine I don't even notice it.

1:51 PM  
Blogger acrosshistory said...

thanks for posting.. man this brought back memories

1:44 AM  
Blogger endless jake said...

Hahaha. I have this 7". It's terrible.

12:39 PM  
Blogger mel said...

there was me thinking it was something else.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous migliore accompagnatrici milano said...

A great deal of useful information for me!

2:19 AM  
Anonymous sex shop consoladores said...

I found a great deal of helpful info here!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home