Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ween - La Cucaracha



Ween - La Cucaracha (2007)


It's a pretty well known fact by now that I am a Ween freak. This is their newest album. I have had it about 2 weeks now and it hasn't left my cd player yet. I wanted to wait to post it until a good copy was released. Today I finally got a hold of the V0 rip, so here it is for you. I'm totally biased, but there really isn't a bad song on here. If you don't like any of their previous output, then don't bother downloading this. If you like it, PLEASE go buy it. Ween is about as diy as you can get, so support this shit. They are having a deal on ween.com right now where you can get the cd with a shirt. Mine should be here shortly, its a good deal, so scoop it up. Or order the vinyl. Or both. Stay Brown.

5 Comments:

Blogger papstar said...

good lord...50 downloads in 4 hours.
that link had to get posted around!
thats hilarious

5:23 PM  
Blogger mr.A said...

Hi there dude, hope everything is good overthere? Thanks for the music, i am not a big Ween fan but i'll try this one. ...everybody says it good so i have to!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there seems to be something wrong with the link

2:22 PM  
Blogger sebaxxxtian said...

i love ween and their new cd

7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I AM ALSO A FREAK I WILL BUY THIS!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home