Friday, December 12, 2008

Four Hundred Years - s/t 7" (Yuletide / Rose Petal)



This is without a doubt one of my favorite 7"s. I am pretty sure that everyone has these 4 songs as they were released with their first LP Suture as 'Suture and Other Songs'.

If you dont have these 4 songs, well, nows the time to get it. I personally feel that these 4 songs stand best on their own power. Lock Up and Hoodwinked are both incredible tracks with sick drumming and awesome interlude sections.

All in all a perfect 7". All artwork included.

You can still get Suture and other songs from Lovitt Records. And though I am not a huge fan of Four Hundred Years after Suture I believe you can still find those albums through either Lovitt or one of the many distros. Lovitts link is on the right.

Thats it. Short post. Happy Friday. Check the Towers stuff below. I zipped the files and put a link for them in the image.

4 Comments:

Blogger zzeitg said...

Hi, sorry for off-topic. I've just found some The Hal Al Shedad links here, but dead...

I search 2 albums at moment, "Singles.." and "Textures Of Tomorrow".

Any chance to repost these great albums?

zzeitg

11:57 AM  
Blogger blend77 said...

im sorry, i dont have those. it mustve been last year when i had a number of people posting with me.

if i find them, i will post them here.

12:58 PM  
Blogger amit said...

Someone from Hal El Shedad/Car vs Driver hosts an atlanta based blog over here....

http://beyondfailure.blogspot.com/

I am pretty sure that most of their discography is somewhere in there, i think, but i could be wrong.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home