Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving Mountains, Irepress, Junius - NYC - TONITE!



Im probably going to be going to this... There is another great show going on tomorrow.. and my friend just told me that The Van Pelt is playing tomorrow night... Agnostic Front and Antidote are playing tonite as well. and I have a friend from college coming to Brooklyn and I definitely want to hang with them. So basically, I need another me..

But for those interested, All bands tread the line between post-rock and something harder. How hard is up for each band to prove. I can say this much, Irepress gets pretty freaking heavy. Moving Mountains spends more time on the post-rock side and well, I cant lie, Junius is easily the best band playing tonite, and easily worth going to this show just to see them (though Im pretty pumped on Irepress myself)

So, if youre there, and Im there, we probably wont run into each other, but if we did, it would be pretty cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger mr.A said...

If you did go, tell me all about...

you probably wil on the blog i think!

have a good weekend dude!

2:22 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

Hey Mr A!! long time no speak! thanks I will definitely let you know. I'll try to remember to bring my camera. ^_^

have a great weekend yerself!! my buddy is in your country right now. Check out Wolf & Pack store and gallery, my friend Julien runs it and Gabe is the graphics guy. He lives here in NYC.

3:07 PM  
Blogger sweet baby jaysus said...

how was irepress? i was supposed to set up a show for them but had to back out because the monolith is shutting down.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Employee said...

when is the NEW Junius coming out? Any scoop on that?

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home