Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Shikari/Louise Cyphre


Shikari/Louise Cyphre Split 9" (Level Plane, 2005)


This Split 9" contains the last recorded material from Shikari. Their contribution to this split is amazing. They remind me a bit of Orchid, just much better. Louise Cyphre is just insane. Emoviolence at its finest. The breakneck speed of their songs and the sheer intensity reminds me of Pg 99. Plain and simple, this record rocks. This record is still available on Level Plane's website, I just ordered mine today:)

4 Comments:

Blogger blend77 said...

awesome!!!

I think Orchid is quite awesome but so is shikari...

Lousie Cyphre is awesome.. WAY better than pg99.. i never liked them for some reason...

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOXQ43S2

I don't know if you have it, but this is a compilation called "Emo Armageddon". It's a 7inch with 18 bands on it doing 10 second to 1 minute songs. All european screamo as far as I can tell.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Andrew Rockway said...

Yeah, the Emo Armageddon comp is mostly Euro screamo. Cease Upon the Capitol is from the US and Utarid is from Malaysia but other than that I think all the other bands are from Europe. I prefer the Emo Apocalypse comp though.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude Orchid is better than Shikari. No Doubt.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home